Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Suka is a Goat...

... he'll heat anything. Suka ate our toothbrush today. I told Shaun not to leave it on the bedstand because Suka can reach it there. And God knows Suka LOVES toothbrushes! He loves to eat the heads off of them. And he has eaten many toothbrushes, including one he stole directly out of a friend's pocket. So... knowing that Suka is a toothbrush eater, Shaun failed to heed my warning and left our only toothbrush on the bedstand. Suka ate it.


It is so hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit... Typically around this time of year I like to hide out and watch mass amounts of alcohol flow through our house. I'm usually the one clearing the channel for it to flow. But I did give in and hang a few Christmas decorations for us...




Maybe with any luck Santa will forgive my humbug-ness and fill our stockings. Hopefully with whiskey...

No comments:

Post a Comment