Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Twenty Ten


2010 in Montana.  This is where we live.













They're all car photos, but I think you get the idea.  Wow.


And aside from having some of the most beautiful January days and snowy mountains of all time, 2010 has really started off oh so right.
I have started going to yoga to become strong and flexible. I've started running to prepare for the fun runs of the summer and, possibly, the Headwater's Relay. I've quickly started working my way back up to the level I was climbing at 6 months ago, before we slid into The Summer of Lazy.  I've learned how to bake the most delicious bread in only 5 minutes a day.  I fixed up a sewing machine I bought for 7 dollars at the thrift store and it runs like a dream. I've started stretching everyday and can now touch my toes.  I've started my application for college and Shaun has started planning an awesome adventure road trip for us to get there.  We both finally got healthy and beat 'the Swine'.


So many amazing things have happened already and the days, the mountains, the sunrises, and sunsets have been so beautiful that it is impossible to not appreciate everything around us.


And with all that said, I feel pretty darned awesome, even if I have failed miserably at fulfilling my New Year's Resolution...to wake up early.  I just can't do it.  And it makes the days so short, but there is something to be said for late night runs and watching the lights of Bozeman twinkle from the top of Pete's Hill.


Bonus Photo



How old do you think that canned food is?  I know for a fact nobody  has lived in that house since 1994, and I'm preeeetty sure it's older than that.  At least 50 years older.  Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment