Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cleaning Up the Shed

I started work on our horse shed today. I started by measuring the windows to replace and tearing down the dried up hops vines. What a difference it made!



Next step is cleaning out all the useless stuff on the inside.

There's some horse tack under there somewhere...

The summer inhabitants left some of their stuff.

Hopefully the wood stove will be all set to go when all this stuff is cleared off.

WoooHOOO! I am so excited! This shed is bigger than our room now... And there's a wood stove!! And it will get us prepared for living without electricity or running water for a while. After that, a month of road tripping should be great!
I am counting down the days till we move in.

No comments:

Post a Comment